Sunday, January 11, 2004

Have been thinking about knitting. Deciding I want to unravel what I've knitted on my pullover sweater and am in the midst of finding a cardigan to make instead. I am also going to take my sock and unravel that out and now have directions to make 2 socks at a time on 2 circulars. Need to buy another circular to match one I have.

I've been sick this past week. Not fun, bad cold. Still coughing and blowing the nose, so guess although I'm feeling a bit better I'm still sick.

It's been very cold here in the Poconos. Temps in the minus numbers lately. Quite raw out. Good time to be sick and stuck inside.

Got together stuff to make a hat I found on the Internet. Raided my stash and found a pretty blue worsted weight yarn which will make a nice hat. It has a band of cabling around the edge which will be pretty and fun to work. Plan to start on it tonight.

So, I've been ripping more than knitting, but planning to start knitting again this evening.

No comments: