Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Hi All,

I know, long time between posts, sorry.

Yes I've been knitting Fuzzy scarves. Using a furry yarn and a ribbon yarn, I knitted a 10 stitch blue one, a 5 stitch red/orange one, and am now making a multicolor 6 stitch one. Can I help it, scarves are easy to knit and keep my fingers busy. Think I'll send the Blue and red/orange ones to my 10 year old granddaughter who lives in Texas for Christmas. I'll keep the last one in my gift drawer, or who knows, maybe I'll wear it.

I ordered a pattern for a cabled afghan, but it hasn't come yet. I feel like doing cables. I was in town today, and while I was knitting that scarf with big plastic needles, one of them broke right in half. Luckily afterwards I went to A.C. Moore which is near where I was, and got new needles so I could finish the silly scarf.

Can't wait till that cabled Afghan pattern comes.

So, I knitted.

No comments: