Monday, August 02, 2004

I finished the fulled bag and handle last week, but it's still sitting here, haven't gotten the nerve to put it in the washer yet. Wanted to try a knitted square first, but didn't have enough wool to do that. Frustrating.

Anyway, now I'm knitting one of those furry scarfs for my granddaughter for Christmas I think. It looks cool and feels so soft. I'm using a fun fur and a ribbon together to make it. It's basically blue with a little variation from the fur.

I ordered somethings from Franklin Covey and just found out it will take up to 3 weeks for it get here, as I don't have an address ( live in the country) and it has to come through the mail. Wierd. Can't figure out why it would take so long. I ordered a replacement planner that runs from July 04 to June 05. Of course July is gone all ready. Oh well. Sorry for venting.

So, I knitted.

No comments: