Tuesday, February 24, 2004

The ice on the driveway was almost gone, and then today it snowed. All day this really light snow fell, and we got about 2+ inches in on the drive. Glad we have all wheel drive cars.

Tomorrow is my birthday and so we went out to eat tonight at a Steak House as hubby has to go out to a meeting tomorrow night. Got packages from my Parents and my daughter. Very nice. Will have fun opening them tomorrow.

My parents called me tonight and sang me Happy Birthday. Mom's doctor put her on the South Beach Diet to bring her triglyserides down or something. She's complaining because she's lost too much weight. Wish I had that trouble.

Well, my knit hat has been sitting in the bag with nothing done to it lately. One of these days I should pick it up and work on it. The part I am at I have to look at the directions as it's busy and I prefer mindless knitting I guess. Silly me.

So, no knitting lately.

No comments: